During this unprecedented time in our lives, we know so much is changing. We’re home more often, our daily lives are put on hold, our kids are learning at home, and much, much more. In an effort to connect with current patients and potential new patients, we have started offering Virtual Complimentary New Patient Exams and Virtual Kids Club appointments. It’s helping us create a sense of normalcy when there isn’t a lot of that, plus there’s the added bonus of not pulling the kiddos out of school when the world returns to normal. Here’s how a virtual appointment works!
- Call or text our office to see if this is the appointment for you!
- Once scheduled, you’ll fill out our online Health History Form.
- You’ll take the photos below and text to us at 330-821-4187. Don’t worry if they’re not perfect! It’s just a good starting point for Dr. Dietrich.
- Login to the zoom link we send you from your computer or phone.
- Meet Dr. Dietrich and our Treatment Coordinator from the comfort of your own home! They’ll perform a virtual exam, talk about treatment options, and provide a customized treatment plan.
- Discuss next steps, coming to the office (when we reopen) for an x-ray, and all your questions, if you have any!
- Go about your day! 25 minutes, start to end, no commute time!